Welcome to a new year, CSPTA was able to begin a new chapter in the organization's mission to provide the highest level of safe and efficient transportation.
As you begin to settle into your routine, please consider the CSPTA website one of the resources in your tool bag as you will find many documents to aid your decision making. The School Bus Facts tab may be a good place to start. The Job Board may also be a great resource as open positions are updated there on a monthly basis.
Finally, don't forget about participating in one of our committees as this is the place where professionals such as yourself will find the greatest resource in networking.
These are the 2018-19 dates for CSPTA Executive Board meetings. We would like to have ONE committee member attend each E-Board meeting to represent their committee and report what is going on within the committee.
We also would like to you know, as our members, that their opinions matter! These meetings are also an opportunity to voice your concerns:
- 11/13/2018 - Englewood Schools located at 4101 S. Bannock St Englewood, CO 80110 from 10 AM - 1 PM
- 12/11/2018 - Douglas County Schools (Castle Rock) located at 2816 Hwy 85 Castle Rock, CO 80109 from 10 AM - 1 PM
- 1/8/2019 - McCandless located at 16704 E. 32nd Ave, Aurora, CO 80011 from 10 AM to 1 PM
- 2/12/2019 - Boulder County Schools located at 1951 N 63rd Ave, Boulder, CO 80301 from 10 AM - 1 PM
- 3/12/2019 - Jefferson County Schools (Central Location) from 10 AM - 1 PM
- 4/9/2019 - Cherry Creek Schools located at 14188 E. Briarwood Ave., Centennial, CO 80112 from 10 AM - 1 PM
- 5/14/2019 - Douglas County Schools @ 17801 Plaza Drive, Parker, CO 80134 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- 6/11/2019 - Cherry Creek Schools (East Terminal) from 10 AM - 1 PM
May all your buses run well and your routes be covered as you begin the new year. Please contact us if there is anything we can do to help you throughout the school year.
CSPTA Executive Board