Fleet Service/Technicians Committee
Why should I get involved in the Fleet Service Committee?
The number one reason is, We improve the safety of student transportation within our state. How do we do that?
- By providing top notch training to our technicians both during the Summit and in training classes throughout the year. Having well trained technicians provides more accurate inspections, quicker and more accurate diagnostics & repairs to the vehicles carrying our most valuable cargo.
- By putting together a comprehensive technician reference manual that is easy to use, follows CDE’s inspection guidelines and supplies all of our technicians with the necessary tools to ensure our buses are safe and are able to do the job they are designed to do.
- By helping to ensure that the ASE testing we rely on stays current and relevant to our ever changing technology.
- By allowing time to network, ask questions, talk about some of the things you experience in your shop and learn how others do things. Building relationships with others in our business provides a valuable tool to you. You will gain the experience of many other technicians by simply knowing who to call for the answers you need.
By giving you a feeling of fulfillment, knowing that you have been a part of something that makes a difference in the lives of the students we transport and everyone we share the road with.
- Chair: Rob Draper, Littleton Public Schools
- Co-Chair: Brain Vasina, Academy District 20
Meeting Minutes & Agendas
All meetings are on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
In person meeting are being held each Month at Littleton Public Schools.
Meetings are also available as Google Meet meetings if you are unable to attend in person. A link to each months meeting has been provided on the CSPTA calender.
Agendas and Login info will be posted 2 weeks prior to meeting date.
July 20,2022 Minutes
August 24, 2022 Minutes
September 14, 2022 Minutes
October 12, 2022 Minutes
November 9, 2022 Minutes
December no meeting
January 11, 2023 Minutes
February 22, 2023 Minutes
March 15, 2023 Minutes
April 12, 2023 Minutes
May 10, 2023 Minutes
Summit - June - 20th - 23th 2023 Donation letter 2022
Email Contact Form
CONNECT WITH US!
Enter Have a resource, document, message or question to share with the committee? Visit our group below and post your messages to the committee!