The Safety Poster committee administrates the state-wide safety poster contest. Winners are voted on at the annual CDE workshop and winners are given cash prizes for winning
- Committee Chair: Karen Dunn
- Committee Members: Janet Baun, Helen Ruth and Shery McMillan
2019 Poster Contest
The Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association is proud to announce our annual poster contest, for all students, is now open. The theme this year is:
- Transportation is
The winner will receive a $100 savings bond. Deadline for submissions: March 15, 2019.
We hope you will encourage your students to participate. Our goal is to create bus safety awareness. There are limitations and guidelines you need to know about, so please read the rules and regulations here. Here are a few guidelines:
- Poster size must be 11”x 17” or 12”x 18”
- Part of a yellow school bus must be present
- A 3”x 5” card must be attached to back of poster, click here to download
- All Art work must be original
- Poster design may not incorporate any copyrighted characters
- No glued items – wood, glass, metal
Winners of the Colorado State Contest will advance to the National Association for Pupil Transportation level.
Please make sure your student's information is on the back of each poster. Once posters are finished, please mail the entries to:
2019 CSPTA Poster Contest
Adams 12 Five Star Schools Transportation Services
c/o Karen Dunn
1350 E. 126th Ave.
Thornton, CO 80241
The due date for all entries is June 6. If you have any questions regarding the rules please email the Poster Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-972-4356.