2022 Vendor Show
June 14, 2022
11 a.m to 1 p.m.
Colorado State-Pueblo Ballroom
Time and money continue to be a precious commodity. You recognize the value and need for professional growth yet must balance the budget and coverage. As you decide where to send your staff and resources, there is no professional and versatile show as the CSPTA Transportation Summit in Pueblo, Colorado.
Each year the CSPTA Transportation Summit brings timely, professional sessions filled with quality industry-specific trainings.
If you are looking to get in front of the decision makers and direct users; this is your opportunity to introduce and showcase your products and services to an audience of over 300, and also have an hour window with just decision-makers. Take advantage of this tremendous opportunity by registering now!
All the information you need to take part in the CSPTA Vendor Show is listed in our vendor packet. Our members will be looking forward to seeing you!
There are still opportunities to be a CSPTA Business Partner or Affiliate Member. The registration form lists the benefits for supporting CSPTA as a Partner or member. If you would like to sponsor an event, please indicate which.
The deadline for exhibitor registration is May 13th, 2022. The enclosed forms must be submitted via the CSPTA website.
Please send your check to:
Douglas County School District
17801 Plaza Dr.,
Parker, CO 80134
Agenda (June 14):
- 9 a.m to 11 a.m. - Booth set-up
- 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - VIP Event (invitation only)
- The booth assignment process is decided by receipt of complete registration and availability. You will be notified upon complete registration receipt and booth number assignment. CSPTA will publish a directory of exhibitors in the Summit program to include your company information.
- 2 folding chairs
- Wireless internet and electricity are included in the membership price.
- Please Contact Leann Shetler. 303-506-2264 or email@example.com
- Each exhibitor is encouraged to donate a prize. The presentation of your prize will be organized by the Association, and will provide added exposure of your company to the many attendees at the conference.