2022 CSPTA Technician's Contest
Deadline to Register: May 13th , 2022
Registration is now available below.
- Cancellations after the May 13th deadline will be refundable, but not transferable.
- All refunds will have a $15 processing fee deducted
- Cancellations after June 1 will not be refunded
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to the contestants meeting the May 13th deadline
- Participant forms and waivers available on this page soon
- 6:30 a.m. – Sign in/Registration
- 7 a.m. – Written-test if not done earlier online
- 7:30 a.m. – Competition starts
- 3 p.m. – Competition ends
- 5 p.m. – Social hour
- 6 p.m. – Awards banquet
- Location: Occhiato Center Ballroom | CSU Pueblo
- The event is free for contestants and all judges/volunteers. All other guests must purchase a ticket to the banquet below.
Please register online below. You can pay by credit card or check, but you must first register online. Mail checks to:
Douglas County School District
17801 Plaza Dr.,
Parker, CO 80134
First and second place winners will be eligible to attend the NAPT America’s Best Technicians Contest. Per CSPTA By-Laws, only one first place winner gets a percentage reimbursed once receipts have been submitted.