2020 CSPTA Technician's Contest
Deadline to Register: June 5, 2020
Registration is now available below. Same day registration will be $85 per person.
- Cancellations after the June 5 deadline will be transferable, but not refundable.
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to the contestants meeting the June 5 deadline
- Participant forms and waivers available on this page soon
- 6:30 a.m. - Sign in/Registration
- 7 to 7:45 a.m. - Written test
- 8 a.m. - Competition begins
- 3 p.m. - Competition ends
- 5 p.m. - Social hour
- 6 p.m. - Awards Banquet
- Location: Occhiato Center Ballroom | CSU Pueblo
- The event is free for contestants and all judges/volunteers. All other guests must purchase a ticket to the banquet below.
Please register online below. You can pay by credit card or check, but you must first register online. Mail checks to:
Colorado State Pupil Transportation Association
4101 S. Bannock St.
Englewood, CO 80110
First and second place winners will be eligible to attend the NAPT America’s Best Technicians Contest. Per CSPTA By-Laws, only one first place winner gets a percentage reimbursed once receipts have been submitted.